I have found that food always tastes better when I don't slave in the kitchen for hours preparing it. Do you find that? If you've had one too many turkey disasters or you're just need a break from cooking just one more day a year, here's a list of a few places you can look into for you and your family.
- Bridlewood Golf Club 10:30am-2pm 972-355-3795 x103
- Lantana Country Club 11am-1pm 940-728-4653 (Social members or residents only)
- Salerno's 11am-2pm 972-539-9534
- The Grotto 11am-2pm 972-318-0515
Reservations are required for all of the buffets and feature carving stations, full turkey and all the fixings, and desserts.
There aren't many places open on Thanksgiving but here are a few and their hours.
- Applebee's 11am-10pm
- Cafe Italia Call for times 972-355-7700
- IHOP 6am-midnight
- Snuffer's 3-10pm
I called several restaurants in the area and here are establishments that are closed.
- Blue Goose
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burgers and Brats
- Corner Bakery
- Cotton Patch Cafe
- Johnny Brusco's
- Mt. Fuji
- Pei Wei
- Red Robin
- Seven Mile Cafe
- Snooty Pig
- Texas Roadhouse
- The Egg and I
- The Village Grill
Gobble Gobble and Happy Thanksgiving!